I think already you have listened to an energy star, right?
I also think you guessed about the energy star for this calling. But, what is the energy star VS non-energy star Refrigerator?
In this post, I’m going to discuss this in detail. And also, energy star and non-energy star 7 comparisons. And after reading this post, you will understand how important it is to choose an energy-saving Refrigerator. So guys, let’s carefully know the details about this.
What have in this? See at a glance before jumping in the article.
- Introduce energy star certification.
- Introduce to energy efficient Refrigerator.
- How to work Energy-star certified Refrigerator for reducing energy cost.
- And what is the comparison between these two types of Fridge?
Step by Step, everything about these Refrigerator.
What is Energy Star?
Energy star means less energy using an appliance. The US government recognizes that. After many steps of testing, the US government provides energy-saving certification.
That is most reliable from any other testing certificate. More than 10% efficient from the US federal minimum energy standard. So, you got it that Energy Star is the most reliable certificate for an appliance.
What is a Refrigerator Energy Star?
A refrigerator energy-efficient means a Refrigerator that uses a minimum lower energy point for a whole year. Example: For a mini-fridge that has Energy Star certified, that Fridge will use only $25 the energy cost for a year.
And for a full-size Refrigerator that has energy-star certified, that Fridge will use $75 electric cost for a year.
I found data from the Government official Site. That is an energy-efficient Refrigerator that can save $200-$250 energy cost, 12-year lifetime Fridge.
And they also said, if all US guys use an energy star Refrigerator, it can save near $700 million per year.
That is an important matter for our State and environment. So if we all guys start using an energy star Refrigerator, we can save a lot of national energy and protect our environment.
How does this Refrigerator work?
This Refrigerator work in smart ways. A typical Refrigerator compressor always works. But, an energy
Its Compressor works until it reaches a targeted cold. Then the compressor stops work and holds the cold for a long-time because it has a sealed door.
And the Energy Star Refrigerator duty cycle is 30%. That means when you calculate the electric cost, it just takes 8 hours from 24 hours or 30% of real running time. If you want to know more details about the Refrigerator duty cycle, check here.
Energy Star VS Non-energy star top 7 Comparisons:
1. Star Refrigerator Work smart way. But, the Non-Star Fridge works incessantly.
2. Its Compressor stays cold enough. But Non-Star won’t stay cold for continuously compressing.
3. It is durable for extended use. But the non-energy star isn’t stable.
4. Non-Energy Star compressors can cool very fastly. But stars can’t fast cool like energy certified. (Cause lower percent duty cycle)
5. Energy-certified Fridge can hold a long cold time. But, a non-certified Fridge can’t keep cold for a long time.
6. Energy-certified Refrigerators cost 50% lower than non-certified Refrigerators.
7. Energy stars are environment friendly, compared with non-star.
I think you have got these Refrigerator comparisons. So, now you like energy-efficient, Right?
And I already said that it’d saved our national and world environment & energy cost.
And if you want every guy to start using an energy star Refrigerator for saving our world energy, please share this more and more.
Stay safe and save our nature.